Sunday, July 25, 2010

So Many Cakes so Little Blog


Well...I'm BAAACCK...
I don't know how the bloggers do all the stuff they do. Taking pictures of their work and uploading them to their blogs and writing! It takes me so long to do it all and worse...I'm NOT computer savvy. I don't understand when things go wrong with the computer that somehow...just somehow I happen to be the culprit that did it. I don't know how I did but yet that's what the computer fix-it guy tells me.
So I'm back on and have been making quite a few cakes and trying new things. Joined ICES and took some classes. Lots of fun! I LOVE to learn new things. I've have been out painting Plein Air. (I like to paint in oils and watercolor.) Have any of you been baking? If so...show me your works of art. I'd love to see them. I will upload more pics (as soon as I figure out why I can't get into my Picasa program). Ugh!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! The blue cake in the first picture is absolutely gorgeous! Well done. I'm going to pin it to pinterest in my bakery section. :)
    New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment regarding this post, send recipes, suggest a web page or ask a question. I will try to answer questions that come in as best as I can. Thanks for leaving a comment.